Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill with Go Console
Simple navigation and ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. The Go System™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions, so you can get started with the push of a button.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system (with optional wireless chest strap)
- The patented FlexDeck® shock absorption system reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
- Oversized, dual cupholders plus a built-in reading rack and front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, MP3 player, or remote
- Motor: ultra-quiet, 3.0HP Magna Drive™ system
- Incline: 0 - 12% in 0.5% increments
- Speed: 0-10 mph (0-16 km/h) in 0.1 increments
- Foldable: dual gas-assisted springs allow user to easily lower the deck, then fold the treadmill to over 80º, safely lock it in place, and effortlessly roll it away
- Accessories: Oversized, dual accessory tray and built-in reading rack
- Frame: heavy-duty welded steel
The intuitive Go Console has 13 different workout programs and 2 user profiles with 1 custom workout per profile. It has the tools that provide an engaging home workout experience that makes it easier to reach your workout goals.
Workouts: Manual, Random, Hill, EZ Incline, Sport Training, Fit Test, HeartSync™ Fat Burn, HeartSync™ Cardio, HeartSync™ Heart Rate Hill, HeartSync™ Heart Rate Interval, HeartSync™ Extreme Heart Rate, Calories, Distance, Target Heart Rate
Workout Feedback: Level, Time, Speed (mph, km/h, rpm), Pace, Distance, Heart Rate, Target heart Rate, Calories, METs, and Animated Symbols
Dimensions (L x W x H): 198.5cm x 87cm x 148cm (78" x 34" x 58")
Folded Dimensions (L x W x H): 86cm x 87cm x 192cm (33.5" x 34" x 75.6")
Running Surface (L x W): 140cm x 51cm (60" x 20")
Unit Weight: 120kg (264lb)
Max. User Weight: 159kg (350lb)
Product Code: LFTM54
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs