Life Fitness 95T with Engage Console
The Life Fitness Elevation Series 95T Treadmill with Engage console will set your facility apart with its sophisticated design and provide users with a full set of features to keep them motivated.
The 95T Treadmill has been built around the user, and features remarkable technology such as the DX3™ Belt and Deck System, Flexdeck™ technology, pleasing industrial design with open sight lines and an Activity Zone that places the most-used controls at the user’s fingertips.
Driven by a powerful 4.0 HP motor which provides a top speed of 14 mph (23 km/h), a 15% maximum incline and accommodates users up to on a generous 152cm x 55cm (60" x 22") running surface, the 95T with Engage allows you to push yourself to your limits and beyond.
Together with the powerful multimedia console, these features deliver a cardiovascular running machine that provides the ultimate indoor training experience.
Advanced Console Technology: Engage the senses with seamless iPod® integration, USB connectivity, Virtual Trainer, Workout Landscape™ Perspectives and the ability to watch video content. Sight, sound and performance come together in the Engage™ Console, built on the most advanced technology in the fitness industry.
DX3™ Belt and Deck System: Ground-breaking system combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS™) and our patented FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System for comfort and durability.
Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and with the optional chest strap Polar® telemetry provides runners with accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring.
User Friendly Design: An intuitive Activity Zone makes startup simple, and two removable cup holders and integrated iPod®/accessory tray provide convenience.
Motivating Workout Variety: Heart Rate+™ Workouts automatically adjust the incline level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Other workouts include 5K and 10K Run, goal-based workouts, Gerkin, Fit Test and Military PRT/PFT fitness protocols.
Flexdeck™ Shock Absorbtion System: Reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% more than non-cushioned surfaces, decreasing the chance for injury. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring™ shock absorbers deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck, regardless of user weight or running stride.
- Stride sensor
- Speed: 0.5 - 14.0 mph (0.8 - 23 km/h) in 0.1 increments
- Elevation: 0 - 15% incline in 0.1% increments
- Powerful 4.0 HP AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller.
- 8 large Lifespring™ shock absorbers
- Rollers: 9cm (3.5") precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Handlebars and Handrails: Over-moulded tubular steel Ergo bar. 66cm (26") flared and non-slip Side handrails
- Activity Zone: Most often used buttons located on Ergo bar
- Accessory Tray and Reading Rack
- Welded Steel Frame
- Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levellers
- Personal Stereo Holder
- Proactive Belt-Wear Notification
- 13 Language choices
- Networking Capabilities: CSAE-Ready, FitLinxx™ Certified
- Service Enhancements: 30-minute belt and deck change, Manager's Optional Settings, Flash Programmable
The 95T Engage running machine features an integrated 15" LCD multimedia console with Touch Screen Technology and built-in video screen.
Elevate exercise beyond excellence to the truly exceptional with the Engage™ console, an integrated 15" touch-screen console that motivates your users to take their fitness level to new heights. Watch video content, connect an iPod® for touch screen access to music and movies and listen to FM radio.
Plus, utilise the USB connectivity to create, customise and track workouts with the Virtual Trainer Web Site, get motivated by the Virtual Trainer and visualise workout progress with Workout Landscape™ Perspectives. Get the new standard in fitness that allows you to attract new exercisers and improve retention.
iPhone Compatibility: Seamless iPod/iPhone integration allows users to view music/video selections and watch videos directly on the LCD screen.
USB Connectivity: Create and save workouts and personal settings; use data to track performance and workout results at www.VirtualTrainer.LifeFitness.com
Virtual Trainer: Help users meet their goals and provide motivating encouragement and feedback on progress.
Workout Landscape™ Perspectives: Offer users program variety and motivation with ability to watch progress in real time on three workout landscapes including Mountain, 400 Metre Track, and 5K Nature Trail
Zoom Feature: Enlarge speed, incline and time displays for larger workout data viewing
The following workouts are pre-programmed for the Life Fitness Treadmill.
- QUICK START is the fastest way to begin exercising and it bypasses the steps involved in selecting a specific workout program. After the QUICK START key is pressed, a constant level workout begins. The intensity level does not change automatically.
CLASSIC WORKOUTS are workouts in which intensity levels increase and decrease in set patterns. The following workouts may be accessed with this button:
- MANUAL is a constant effort workout in which the user can change resistance level or speed at any time.
- RANDOM is an interval training workout of constantly changing intensity levels that occur in no regular pattern or progression.
- HILL is an interval training workout. Intervals are periods of intense aerobic exercise separated by regular periods of lower-intensity exercise.
HEART RATE PLUS workouts are workouts in which intensity levels increase and decrease in set patterns. The following workouts may be accessed with this button:
- FAT BURN is a low-intensity workout for burning the body’s fat reserves. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously. The program adjusts the intensity level through changing the incline (elevation), based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 65% of the theoretical maximum.
- CARDIO is a higher intensity workout for more fit users, emphasising cardiovascular benefits and maximum fat burning. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously. The program adjusts the intensity level, based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 80% of the theoretical maximum.
- HEART RATE HILL takes the user through three different hills based on the target heart rate. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously.
- HEART RATE INTERVAL alternates between a hill and a valley based on the target heart rate*. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously.
- EXTREME HEART RATE is an intense workout for more experienced users. It is designed to get the heart rate up and down as quickly as possible. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously.
HILL PLUS are workouts in which intensity levels increase and decrease in set patterns. The following workouts may be accessed with this button:
- AROUND THE WORLD is an interval-training workout in which the hills resemble scenes of various geographical areas.
- CASCADES is a two-peak workout in which intensity levels gradually increase and decrease.
- FOOTHILLS is a rolling hill workout with low intensity levels.
- KILIMANJARO is a Hill workout in which the intensity levels gradually incline toward one ultimate peak and then gradually decline.
ADVANCED WORKOUTS are customised workouts designed for the advanced user not used in connection with a personal trainer. These workouts include:
- FIT TESTS workouts measure cardiovascular fitness and can be used to monitor improvements in endurance every four to six weeks.
- LIFE FITNESS FIT TEST offers six different workouts to measure cardiovascular fitness compared to other people of the same age and gender.
MILITARY FIT TESTS
- ARMY PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (PFT) is a 2.0 mile physical performance test used to assess muscular endurance and cardio-respiratory fitness.
- NAVY PHYSICAL READINESS TEST (PRT) is the running portion of the Navy PFT. It is a 1.5 mile distance goal test, based on the time needed to complete the required distance, and is used by the U.S. Navy and Naval academies to measure aerobic capacity.
- AIR FORCE PHYSICAL READINESS TEST (PRT) is a 1.5 mile physical performance test used to assess muscular endurance and cardio-respiratory fitness.
- MARINES PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (PFT) is a 3.0 mile physical performance test used to assess muscular endurance and cardio-respiratory fitness.
- GERKIN PROTOCOL is a graded sub-maximal VO2 test used by the International Association of Fire Fighters to determine fitness for fire department duty.
- PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY BATTERY (PEB) is used by U.S. Federal Law Enforcement, and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other federal organisations for the hiring and maintenance of federal jobs.
CREATE YOUR OWN workouts enable the user to design personalised workouts based on SPEED INTERVAL or on HEART RATE INTERVAL.
- SPORT TRAINING (5K) is a distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 5-kilometre, or 3.1-mile race.
- SPORT TRAINING (10K) is a distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 10-kilometre, or 6.2-mile race.
- SPEED TRAINING is a Hill workout in which the intensity level alternates between high and low levels very quickly to simulate a typical speed-training workout.
- SPEED INTERVAL allows the user to toggle between user defined jog and run speeds. The user can toggle the speeds at any time during the workout, or adjust the speeds “on the fly.”
Dimensions (L x W x H): 203cm x 94cm x 158cm (80" x 37" x 62.25")
Running Surface (L x W): 152cm x 55cm (60" x 22")
Unit Weight: 201kg (442lb)
Max. User Weight: 181kg (400lb)
Step-up Height: 25cm (10")
Product Code: LFTM36
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs