Life Fitness Silverline 95Si Stepper
The Life Fitness 95Si Stepper is an exercise machine that simulates the movement of walking up a flight of stairs.
The 95Si Stairclimber features a smooth, independent stepping action, forward thinking ergonomics and bio-mechanically correct motion. Angled to mimic real stepping action, the IsoTrack linear climbing mechanism delivers a low-impact stepping action that's easy on user's joints. The 95Si features a variety of workout programs, durable components, and a belt-drive system that's virtually maintenance free. As it is powered by human movement, you can place the energy efficient 95Si stair climber anywhere in your facility, with no need to consider the positioning of electrical cords or power outlets.
SMOOTH-STEPPING EXERCISE: The IsoTrack™ climbing system with mono-roller, belt-driven design ensures a smooth, low-impact exercise experience.
HEART RATE MONITORING: Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (requires an optional Polar-compatible chest strap.)
PLUG-IN OPTION: Provides a lower operating resistance, which appeals to novice and experienced users.
ERGONOMIC EXPERTISE: The ergonomically angled linear slide mechanism mimics a natural stepping motion and develops each leg independently for balanced results. Handlebars provide support and help ensure bio-mechanically correct posture.
SELF-POWERED CONVENIENCE: Cordless, so you can place your Stairclimbers anywhere you want.
OPTIONAL 17" ATTACHABLE TV: Offers users a great combination of exercise and entertainment. Plus, iPod and iPhone users can view iPod and iPhone video content on the attachable TV (requires Composite AV Cable, sold separately). Models with attachable TV require external power source.
HEART RATE MONITORING: Patented Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring System and optional Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring chest strap
- IsoTrack™ Climbing System
- Optional ergonomically designed handlebars for support and proper upright position
- User can select from up to 9 different languages
- Integrated reading rack and optional accessory tray
- Self-powered: Brings power to console when user begins pedaling
- Available with Attachable LCD Entertainment System
- Side and Front Handlebars.
- 25 resistance levels
Display Type: Alphanumeric message centre, workout profile and lower level time/level display
- QUICK START is the fastest way to begin exercising, and it bypasses the steps involved in selecting a specific workout. Once QUICK START is selected, a constant-level workout begins. The intensity level does not change automatically.
- FAT BURN is a lower-intensity workout for burning the body’s fat reserves. The user must grasp the Lifepulse™ system sensors continuously or wear a heart rate chest strap. The workout automatically adjusts the intensity level, based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 65 percent of the theoretical maximum.
- CARDIO is a higher intensity workout for more fit users, emphasizing cardiovascular benefits and maximum fat burning. The user must grasp the Lifepulse system sensors continuously or wear a heart rate chest strap. The workout automatically adjusts the intensity level, based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 80 percent of the theoretical maximum.
- RANDOM is an interval training workout of constantly changing intensity levels that occur in no regular pattern or progression to challenge the user.
- MANUAL is a workout in which the intensity level does not change automatically.
The following three workouts are accessed by pressing the ZONE TRAINING+ key :
- HEART RATE HILL™ takes the user through three different hills based on the target heart rate.
- HEART RATE INTERVAL™ alternates between a hill and a valley based on the target heart rate.
- EXTREME HEART RATE™ is an intense workout for more experienced users. It is designed to get the heart rate up and down as quickly as possible.
The following seven workouts are accessed by pressing the HILL PLUS key :
- HILL is an interval-training workout combining “hills” and “valleys” of different intensity levels, which is proven to provide effective, time-efficient cardiovascular results.
- AROUND THE WORLD is an interval-training workout in which the hills resemble scenes of various geographical areas.
- KILIMANJARO is a Hill workout in which the intensity levels gradually incline toward one ultimate peak and then gradually decline.
- INTERVAL is a Hill workout in which intensity levels rise and fall. The higher levels gradually incline toward a peak and then gradually decline.
- CASCADES is a two-peak workout in which intensity levels gradually incline and decline.
- SPEED TRAINING is a Hill workout in which the intensity level alternates between high and low levels very quickly to simulate a typical speed training workout.
- FOOT HILLS is a rolling hill workout with low intensity levels.
The following workouts are accessed by pressing the PERSONAL TRAINER key :
- WATTS (if enabled) targets a rate of effort equal to a certain number of Watts. A Watt is a unit of power that measures the amount of mechanical work required to operate a device, such as a Life Fitness stairclimber. It is roughly equal to .25 calories per hour.
- METS (if enabled) targets a rate of effort equal to a certain number of METs. A MET is a unit of measurement used to express the metabolic rate of work (oxygen consumption per unit of body weight) required to perform a task. One Met is approximately equal to a person’s metabolism when seated and relaxed.
- PERSONAL TRAINER WORKOUTS are custom interval or heart rate workouts that may be created by personal trainers or other authorized fitness club staff members. Up to six different workouts may be programmed and stored in the computer.
WORKOUT PROFILE WINDOW: This window displays shapes, made of columns of lights, that represent the levels of intensity in a workout-in-progress. The height of the column is proportional to the level of the intensity.
Profiles are not available for FAT BURN, CARDIO, HEART RATE HILL, HEART RATE INTERVAL, or EXTREME HEART RATE. In these workouts, the level is based on the heart rate. Therefore, the profile cannot be displayed.
MESSAGE CENTRE: This window displays step-by-step instructions for setting up a workout. During a workout, it displays statistics about the progress of the workout:
- Floors/Minute: the rate of floors climbed per minute.
- Calories: the number of calories burned since beginning the workout; based on a calculation involving the entered weight of the user and the step rate. If the user does not enter weight during the workout setup, the computer does not make this calculation.
- Heart Rate: the detected heart rate if the user is gripping the Lifepulse system sensors or wearing the chest strap.
- Floors Climbed: the total number of floors climbed.
The MESSAGE CENTRE also can be programmed to display any of the following three values each time the intensity level changes during the workout.
Calories per Hour: rate of calories burned per hour.
- Watts: effort level in Watts. The Watt is a unit of power output or the expression of the mechanical rate of work.
- Mets: effort level in Mets. The Met is an expression of the rate of work for the human body, or a metabolic equivalent; one Met is approximately equal to the metabolism of a person at rest.
- Note: The Watts display and the Calories Per Hour display cannot be turned on at the same time.
LEVEL/TIME WINDOW: This window displays the programmed intensity level and the time elapsed since the start of the workout.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 127cm x 82cm x 164cm (50" x 32" x 64.5")
Product Weight: 71kg (155lb)
Minimum user weight: 45.3kg (100lb)
Maximum user weight: 159kg (350lb)
Product Code: LFST15
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs