Refurbished 95Ci Upright Cycle (Life Fitness Silverline Series)
Please Note: The description below is for the refurbished 95Ci. We are also able to supply this upright bike unrefurbished or as a budget refurbishment. For more details on these processes, please see our page on refurbishment levels.
The Life Fitness 95Ci is a commercial exercise bike designed with advanced engineering and durable components. Built for ease of use, riders of all sizes can adjust the bike seat in seconds to ensure an optimum workout. From top to bottom, this machine is a Life Fitness classic design and is a must have for every facility.
The 95Ci refurbished upright cycle features the Comfort Curve Plus™ ergonomic seat with 27 seat height adjustments, 11 Wide Ride™ pedal adjustments, side and front handlebars and a dual-level alphanumeric LED console. The 95Ci upright bike features heart rate monitoring; Lifepulse™ hand sensors and Polar telemetry and has 29 workouts, an integrated reading rack and accessory tray.
- Lifepulse heart rate monitoring system in upright and racing positions, plus Polar telemetry heart rate monitoring system
- Comfort Curve Plus ergonomic seat
- Wide Ride™ pedals feature 11 easy adjustments to accommodate various shoe sizes
- Features 27 height adjustments
- Deluxe, ergonomically correct handlebars
- Extra-deep, dual-pocket accessory tray
- Upper and lower level console with integrated reading rack, dedicated, easy to use workout buttons, and motivating feedback
- 29 workouts, including 5 zone training workouts and Air Force PRT and fit test protocols
- (Optional) Attachable LCD Entertainment System
- Self-Powered. Auto Start powers up the console when the user begins pedaling
- (Optional) Plug-in accessory keeps the console lit regardless of the users pedaling speed
The Life Fitness 95Ci upright cycle is one of the most popular professional exercise bikes in gyms today in part because of the simple to use yet powerful on board console.
The Life Fitness 95Ci exercise bike features a large selection of pre-programmed workouts.
- QUICK START is the fastest way to begin exercising, and it bypasses the steps involved in selecting a specific workout program. After the QUICK START key is pressed, a constant-level workout begins. The intensity level does not change automatically.
- RANDOM is an interval training workout of constantly changing intensity levels that occur in no regular pattern or progression.
- MANUAL is a workout in which the intensity level does not change automatically.
- FAT BURN is a low-intensity workout for burning the body’s fat reserves. The user must wear a Polar heart rate chest strap, or grasp the Lifepulse system sensors continuously. The workout program automatically adjusts the intensity level, based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 65 percent of the theoretical maximum.
- CARDIO is a higher intensity workout for more fit users, emphasizing cardiovascular benefits and maximum fat burning. The user must wear a Polar heart rate chest strap, or grasp the Lifepulse system sensors continuously. The workout program automatically adjusts the intensity level, based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 80 percent of the theoretical maximum.
The following three workouts are accessed by pressing the ZONE TRAINING+ key:
- HEART RATE HILL™ takes the user through three different hills based on the target heart rate. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously.
- HEART RATE INTERVAL™ alternates between a hill and a valley based on the target heart rate. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously.
- EXTREME HEART RATE™ is an intense workout for more experienced users. It is designed to get the heart rate up and down as quickly as possible. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously.
The following seven workouts are accessed by pressing the HILL PLUS key:
- HILL is an interval-training workout combining “hills” and “valleys” of different intensity levels, which is proven to provide effective, time-efficient cardiovascular results.
- AROUND THE WORLD is an interval-training workout in which the hills resemble scenes of various geographical areas.
- FOOT HILLS is a rolling hill workout with low intensity levels.
- KILIMANJARO is a Hill workout in which the intensity levels gradually incline toward one ultimate peak and then gradually decline.
- INTERVAL is a Hill workout in which intensity levels rise and fall. The higher levels gradually incline toward a peak and then gradually decline.
- CASCADES is a two-peak workout in which intensity levels gradually increase and decrease.
- SPEED TRAINING is a Hill workout in which the intensity level alternates between high and low levels very quickly to simulate a typical speed-training workout.
The following workouts are accessed by pressing the PERSONAL TRAINER key. PERSONAL TRAINER WORKOUTS can be created by authorized personnel:
- FIT TEST measures cardiovascular fitness compared to other people of the same age and gender.
- MILITARY FITNESS TEST is similar to the FIT TEST workout, except that this program is based upon a specific predefined protocol. The available test is AIR FORCE PHYSICAL READINESS TEST (PRT) - (U.S. MILITARY)
- WATTS targets a rate of effort equal to a certain number of Watts. By default, this workout is turned off.
- METs targets a rate of effort equal to a certain number of METs. By default, this workout is turned off.
- AEROBICS TRAINER is a workout in which the message centre prompts the user to switch continuously between a high and low pedalling speeds. The speed intervals alternate in a pattern that promotes a build-up in the intensity of the workout, followed by a build-down in intensity.
- Workout Profile: During a workout, interval hills and valleys appear in this window as rows of light stacked in columns. The number of lit rows within a column corresponds to an incline percentage.
- Message Centre: This window displays step-by-step instructions for setting up a workout. During a workout, it displays calories, distance, time, incline, speed and heart rate. Additionally, the Message Centre displays calories per hour, METS, Watts, pace in minutes per mile/kilometre, and distance climbed, if enabled to do so.
Refurbished by Amazon Leisure
'Refurbished by Amazon Leisure' is a guarantee of quality. It is so much more than buying used or second hand products, our refurbished products are completely remanufactured to a 'like new' standard.
Our refurbishment process restores a machine so that it looks as good and performs as well as a brand new machine but with great cost savings and the option to customise the colour of this commercial exercise bike.
We are one of the few companies that provides complete documentation on how our machines are refurbished. Our refurbishment process can be seen here.
Machine Size (L x W x H): 137cm x 121cm x 61cm (54” x 48” x 24”)
Machine Weight: 49kg (107lb)
Max User Weight: 182kg (400lb)
Pedal Size: 127mm x 140mm (5" x 5.5")
Brand: Life Fitness
Condition: Unrefurbished, Budget Refurbished or Fully Refurbished
Product Code: LFCY9
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs