*All items are sold as an economy refurbishment. You can find out more about our Refurbishment Levels here
Life Fitness F1 Folding Home Use Treadmill
The F1 SMART treadmill combines the joy of running on a high quality machine and the small footprint of a folding treadmill. The Life Fitness F1 FTR Treadmill combines innovations like an ultra-efficient Energy Saver button, exclusive access and compatibility with the LFconnect website, iPod® compatibility and charging, and the hallmark durability of the FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System.
The F1 FTR home running machine with SMART console is refined in the same bio-mechanics lab that is used for health club equipment, and the Life Fitness reliability experts simulate millions of footfalls running on the treadmill in product testing, so you know it will last. It’s so sturdy, that you’ll be amazed it folds.
Patented FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces stress on joints by 30% when compared with running on non-cushioned surfaces, decreasing the chance for injury and keeping the exerciser feeling great. The deck folds away when not in use, for convenient storage to take up less room in your home.
The Energy Saver lowers energy use by 90% when the unit is not in use and with the convenient button location it wakes up quickly so workouts never wait.
Create workouts on the LFconnect website and transfer them via USB to the running machine; the website offers recommended programs and “buddies” for a support system to increase the odds of success. www.lfconnect.com
People enjoy exercising more with their favorite music enabled by seamless compatibility for your iPod. The F1 home use folding running machine features controls for speed, incline, pause/resume, stop and iPod controls conveniently located at the user's fingertips, exercisers can make the most of every workout.
Simple navigation and ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad with controls for speed, incline, pause/resume, stop and iPod conveniently located at users fingertips, exercisers can make the most of every workout. And the GoSystem™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, so you can get started with the push of a button.
The F1 Smart Treadmill is a home use running machine with features including a new colour scheme that enhances any room, child safety lock for peace of mind and a quiet motor system that allows someone to workout without disturbing others in the house.
Oversized, dual cup holders plus a built-in reading rack allow exercisers to use their electronic devices, books, or magazines while you're running.
- Speed: 0.5 - 10 mph (0.8 - 16 km/h)
- Incline: 0 - 12% (in 0.5% increments)
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Compatible Devices: iPod / iPhone with 30 pin connector
- Ergobar: Yes
- Flex Deck Shock Absorption: Yes
- Walk, Jog, Run: Yes
- Motor System: 2.5 HP Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive™
The F1 folding treadmill comes with the SMART console which is packed with innovations in entertainment and motivational training to bring the joy of exercising to your home.
Display Type: 10.2cm x 15.2cm (4” x 6”) LCD with blue background and white characters
Workout Profile™ Display: 9 x 24 segments
Workout Feedback Display: Message Centre with 2 lines of 16 characters each
Programs: Manual, Hill, Random, Fat Burn, Cardio, Fit Test, Cool Down Mode
Readouts: Incline, Time, Speed (mph, km/h), Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Calories, Pace
- 7 pre-programmed workouts on console, plus unlimited workouts through the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer website and USB port
- Wireless heart rate chest strap (optional) and contact heart rate on ergobar
- HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts
- Unlimited custom workouts with the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer
Dimensions (L x W x H): 196cm x 86cm x 150cm (77" x 34" x 59")
Weight: 117kg (259lb)
Max User Weight: 136kg (300lb)
Running Surface (L x W): 140cm x 51cm (55" x 20")
Brand: Life Fitness
Model: F1 Folding Treadmill
Product Code: LFTMFTR
Life Fitness C1 Upright Bike with Go Console
The C1 upright bike with Go console allows you to experience a traditional biking workout in your home whenever you’re ready. Remarkably quiet, you can read, listen to music, or watch television without distraction while you pedal the miles away on a C1 Upright Lifecycle® Exercise Bike. And this bike is precisely engineered to deliver the most natural upright riding position, ensuring a comfortable, effective workout.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors on handlebars (Wireless heart rate monitoring available as an optional extra)
- Ergonomically-designed, racing style handlebars
- Standard self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
- Front mounted water bottle holder and built-in reading rack
- All major voltage configurations supported
- Standard upright seat with 14 adjustments
- 20 resistance levels to provide a challenging exercise for everyone from a beginner to a veteran.
Keep your exercise regime fresh and invigorating with the easy to use interface of the LCD Go Console display. Choose from a wide variety of programs such as; Hill, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Interval, Sport Training, Calorie Goal, Race Mode and Extreme Heart Rate. You can also create a more personalised custom workout to keep yourself focused as you achieve your fitness goals. The console displays important feedback on Caloric Burn, Distance, Speed, Level, Time, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate and METs, so you can effectively chart your progress.
- 13 workout programs
- Wireless heart rate chest strap compatibility
- Energy Saver mode
- Programmes: Manual, Hill, Random, EZ Incline/Resistance, Sport Training, Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill™, Heart Rate Interval , Extreme Heart Rate™, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Heart Rate Goal, 1 Custom Workouts per user profile, Go System™ One-Touch Quick Start, Race Mode, Cool Down Mode, Warm Up Mode, 2 User Profiles
- Readouts: Calories, Distance, Speed (mph / km/h), Incline, Time, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs, Pace
- Display Type: LCD with blue background and white characters
- Workout Profile Display: 9 x 24 segments, LCD Display Size: 10.2 cm x 15.2 cm (4” x 6”)
- Workout Feedback Display: 16-character message centre
Machine Size (L x W x H): 104cm x 60cm x 142cm (41” x 24” x 56”)
Machine Weight: 53kg (116lb)
Max. User Weight: 135kg (300lb)
Product Code: LFCY36
LIFE FITNESS E1 CROSS TRAINER WITH TRACK+ CONSOLE
- Cup Holders: 2
- Fixed stride length: 51cm / 20” (large)
- WhisperStride™ technology: provides quiet, fluid stride with self-aligning ball bearings
- Link6™ elliptical drive: natural stride that mirrors human movement
- Resistance: 20 levels
Product Code: LFCT61
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs