*Please note limited stock only 10 available at this price
Life Fitness C1 Upright Bike with Track Console
The C1 upright bike with Go console allows you to experience a traditional biking workout in your home whenever you’re ready. Remarkably quiet, you can read, listen to music, or watch television without distraction while you pedal the miles away on a C1 Upright Lifecycle® Exercise Bike. And this bike is precisely engineered to deliver the most natural upright riding position, ensuring a comfortable, effective workout.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors on handlebars (Wireless heart rate monitoring available as an optional extra)
- Ergonomically-designed, racing style handlebars
- Standard self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
- Front mounted water bottle holder and built-in reading rack
- All major voltage configurations supported
- Standard upright seat with 14 adjustments
- 20 resistance levels to provide a challenging exercise for everyone from a beginner to a veteran.
- 14 workout programs
- Workout programs grouped by type on 4 keys for easier selection
- 4 user profiles
- 3 custom workouts per user profile
- iPod Compatibility
- Life Fitness Virtual Trainer accessibility
- Energy Saver mode
- Programmes: Manual, Hill, Random, EZ Incline/Resistance, Sport Training, Fit Test, Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill™, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate™, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Go System™ One-Touch Quick Start, Cool Down Mode, Warm Up Mode
- Readouts: Calories, Distance, Speed (mph / km/h), Incline, Time, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs, Pace, USB Connected Indicator, iPod Connected Indicator
- Display Type: LCD with blue background and white characters
- Workout Profile™ Display: 9 x 24 segments, LCD Display Size: 10.2 cm x 15.2 cm (4" x 6"),
- Workout Feedback Display: 16-character message centre
Machine Size (L x W x H): 104cm x 60cm x 142cm (41” x 24” x 56”)
Machine Weight: 53kg (116lb)
Max. User Weight: 135kg (300lb)
Product Code: LFCY37
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs