Life Fitness Silverline 95Xi Elliptical Cross Trainer
Built for comfort, the Life Fitness 95Xi Elliptical Cross Trainer offers biomechanically correct handlebar movement and an ergonomic elliptical path. Other key features include oversized non-slip pedals and static support handlebars.
The refurbished 95Xi cross trainer features Lifepulse™ heart rate sensors on the handles, a variety of workouts, on the fly programming changes and rear wheels for easy mobility.
Powered by human movement without the need to consider the placement of electrical cords or outlets, the energy-efficient 95Xi cross trainer can be placed anywhere in your facility.
- Fit stride technology; 20” stride length (50.8cm)
- Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout.
- Dual-level alphanumeric LED console.
- Heart rate monitoring: Lifepulse™ hand sensors and Polar Telemetry compatibility.
- 30 workouts, including 5 zone training+ workouts and Fit Test Protocol.
- User can select from up to 9 different languages.
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray.
- Self-powered; optional plug-in accessory.
The Life Fitness 95Xi elliptical cross trainer is one of the most popular elliptical machines in gyms today in part because of the simple to use yet powerful on board console.
- Workout Profile: This window displays shapes, made of columns of lights, that represent the levels of intensity in a workout-in-progress. The height of the first column on the left side of the window is proportional to the current level of intensity.
- Message Centre: This window displays step-by-step instructions for setting up a workout. During a workout, it displays statistics about the progress of the workout:
- Heart Rate: the detected heart rate if the user is wearing the chest strap or grasping the Lifepulse™ system sensors.
- Distance: the total distance traveled in miles (or kilometers if enabled).
- Speed: the pedaling speed or rate in miles per hour (or kilometers per hour if enabled).
- Calories: the number of calories burned since beginning the workout.
- QUICK START is the fastest way to begin exercising, and it bypasses the steps involved in selecting a specific workout program. After the QUICK START key is pressed, a constant-level workout begins. The intensity level does not change automatically.
- RANDOM is an interval training workout of constantly changing intensity levels that occur in no regular pattern or progression.
- MANUAL is a workout in which the intensity level does not change automatically.
- FAT BURN is a low-intensity workout for burning the body’s fat reserves. The user must wear a Polar heart rate chest strap, or grasp the Lifepulse™ system sensors continuously. The workout program automatically adjusts the intensity level, based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 65 percent of the theoretical maximum.
- CARDIO is a higher intensity workout for more fit users, emphasizing cardiovascular benefits and maximum fat burning. The user must wear a Polar heart rate chest strap, or grasp the Lifepulse™ system sensors continuously. The workout program automatically adjusts the intensity level, based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 80 percent of the theoretical maximum.
The following three workouts are accessed by pressing the ZONE TRAINING+ key:
- HEART RATE HILL™ takes the user through three different hills based on the target heart rate. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously.
- HEART RATE INTERVAL™ alternates between a hill and a valley based on the target heart rate. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously.
- EXTREME HEART RATE™ is an intense workout for more experienced users. It is designed to get the heart rate up and down as quickly as possible. The user wears a heart rate chest strap, or grasps the Lifepulse™ sensors continuously.
The following seven workouts are accessed by pressing the HILL PLUS key:
- HILL is an interval-training workout combining “hills” and “valleys” of different intensity levels, which is proven to provide effective, time-efficient cardiovascular results.
- AROUND THE WORLD is an interval-training workout in which the hills resemble scenes of various geographical areas.
- FOOT HILLS is a rolling hill workout with low intensity levels.
- KILIMANJARO is a Hill workout in which the intensity levels gradually incline toward one ultimate peak and then gradually decline.
- INTERVAL is a Hill workout in which intensity levels rise and fall. The higher levels gradually incline toward a peak and then gradually decline.
- CASCADES is a two-peak workout in which intensity levels gradually increase and decrease.
- SPEED TRAINING is a Hill workout in which the intensity level alternates between high and low levels very quickly to simulate a typical speed-training workout.
The following workouts are accessed by pressing the PERSONAL TRAINER key.
- CROSS-TRAIN AEROBICS simulates the experience of working with a personal trainer. The message centre displays prompts at different times to emphasize pushing, pulling, total body, lower body, speed changes, and forward/reverse motion. This versatile workout promotes maximum cross-training benefits.
- CROSS-TRAIN REVERSE continuously alternates five minutes of forward motion with two minutes of backward motion to cross-train different muscle groups.
- FIT TEST measures cardiovascular fitness compared to other people of the same age and gender.
Refurbished by Amazon Leisure
'Refurbished by Amazon Leisure' is a guarantee of quality. It is so much more than buying used or second hand products, our refurbished products are completely remanufactured to a 'like new' standard.
Our refurbishment process restores a machine so that it looks as good and performs as well as a brand new machine but with great cost savings and the option to customise the colour of the machine.
We are one of the few companies that provides complete documentation on how our machines are refurbished. Our refurbishment process can be seen here.
Machine Size (L x W x H): 215cm x 67cm x 163cm (84” x 26” x 64”)
Machine Weight: 286kg (130lb)
Max User Weight: 160kg (350lb)
Brand: Life Fitness
Condition: Refurbished (Like New), Economy Refurbished, Unrefurbished
Product Code: LFCT11
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs