Please note, this product is sold as-is. This means that we do not refurbish the machine or provide any warranty. They are sold as they have come in to us. You can get a good machine at a good price but please be aware of the condition.
The Star Trac HumanSport® Lat Pulley is a cable based pulley system, 2 weight stacks, extended cable travel for seated or standing exercises, online programming and educational support.
Pull or row your way to a strong back. Working your back never felt so efficient and productive! The Lat Pulley provides enough stability to challenge with heavy loads while still allowing for the full range of motion and limitless movement paths.
- Newly refreshed design now includes a fold away seat for enhanced training options in the standing position
- Multiple pulling motions including: frontal plane pull, sagittal plane pull, rotational pull and unilateral pull
- Seated stable, seated unstable and standing positions can be utilized
- Unilateral or bilateral use
- Two weight stacks design allows for multiple training options: unilateral exercise for improved muscle balance; multiple users simultaneously during group exercise classes; improved one-on-one personal training experience for client to mirror trainer during exercise.
- Knee pad adjustment stabilizes users lifting heavy loads, and when elevated allows for seat to be folded away
- Low 2.3kg (5lb) starting resistance is ideal for rehabilitation
- Lock N Load® weight selection
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 147cm x 147cm x 211cm (58" x 58" x 83")
Product Weight: 297kg (655lb)
Stack Weight: 2 x 80kg (2 x 176lb)
Product Code: SRHSLP
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs