Life Fitness Silverline 97Ti Treadmill
The Life Fitness Silverline 97Ti treadmill is the next model up from the popular Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill. The 97Ti is distinguished from the 95Ti by a higher resolution console display, a faster maximum speed and the ability to run on a decline as well as an incline.
The 97Ti was built with comfort and ease of use in mind and offers an intuitive console, extensive workout variety and Lifepulse™ heart rate hand sensors. The 97Ti also has the standard features you expect from Life Fitness treadmills; a powerful 4.0 HP AC motor, the patented FlexDeck™ shock absorption system and Advanced Belt Tracking System™ technology for extended belt life.
With a cutting-edge industrial design and high-performing durability, nothing else compares.
DX3 Belt and Deck System
This groundbreaking system combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System™ (ABTS) and our patented FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides runners with accurate, hands-free heart rate monitoring (requires optional chest strap.)
Motivating Workout Variety
Zone Training+ workouts automatically adjust the incline level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Other workouts include 5K and 10K Run, goal-based workouts, Fit Test and Military PRT/PFT fitness protocols.
Easy to Use
An intuitive console makes startup simple, and integrated cup holders and centre CD/MP3 player holder provide comfort and convenience.
Rapidworks Service Enhancements
Maintenance is fast and easy with Auto Alert diagnostics that inform you of service needs and permanently record and date stamp maintenance performed.
Flexdeck™ Shock Absorption System
Reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% more than non cushioned surfaces, decreasing the chance for injury. Four large and four extra large incredibly durable Lifespring™ shock absorbers, guaranteed for life never to wear out or lose absorption capability, deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck, regardless of user weight or running stride.
- Smart Stop™ system
- Speed: 0.5 - 15.0 mph (0.8 - 25 km/h) in 0.1 increments
- Elevation: -3% to +15% incline
- Powerful 4.0 HP AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- 4 large and 4 extra-large Lifespring™ shock absorbers
- Rollers: Large 13cm (5") precision crowned steel rollers, front and back for added durability
- Handlebars and Handrails: Overmolded tubular steel Ergo bar. 66cm (26") and non-slip Side handrails
- Activity Zone: Most often used buttons located on Ergo bar
- Accessory Tray and Reading Rack
- Welded Steel Frame
- Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levellers
- Personal Stereo Holder
- Proactive Belt-Wear Notification
- 13 Language choices
- Networking Capabilities: CSAE-Ready, FitLinxx Certified
- Service Enhancements: Managers Optional Settings. Flash Programmable
- (Optional) Attachable LCD with E-Z TV Console or Attachable LCD Entertainment System
- 24 character, red dot-matrix message centre with 2 additional 7-segment red LED displays.
- Workout Profile Window: 15 x 7 rectangular dot matrix red LED.
- Dedicated Displays: Heart Rate and Time in Zone.
The following workouts are pre-programmed for the Life Fitness Treadmill:
- QUICK START is the fastest way to begin exercising. After the QUICK START key is pressed, a MANUAL workout begins immediately.
- MANUAL is a constant effort workout in which the user can change resistance level or speed at any time.
- RANDOM is an interval training workout of constantly changing intensity levels that occur in no regular pattern or progression.
- HILL is an interval training workout. Intervals are periods of intense aerobic exercise separated by regular periods of lower-intensity exercise.
- SPEED INTERVAL enables the user to toggle between two chosen speeds with the touch of a single button.
- SPORT TRAINING™ (5K) is a distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 5-kilometre or 3.1-mile, race.
Accessible through the PERSONAL TRAINER workouts button:
- SPORT TRAINING™ (10K) is a distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 10-kilometre, or 6.2-mile race.
- PERSONAL TRAINER workouts are accessed through the PERSONAL TRAINER key. These include the pre-programmed DISTANCE GOAL, CALORIES GOAL, and TIME IN ZONE GOAL workouts, as well as up to six custom workouts, which may be programmed by a fitness club manager or other authorized staff.
- HEART RATE HILL™ takes the user through three different hills based on the target heart rate.
- HEART RATE INTERVAL™ alternates between a hill and a valley based on the target heart rate.
- EXTREME HEART RATE™ is an intense workout for more experienced users. It is designed to get the heart rate up and down as quickly as possible.
- FAT BURN is a low-intensity workout for burning the body’s fat reserves. The program adjusts the intensity level through changing the incline (elevation), based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 65% of the theoretical maximum.
- CARDIO is a higher intensity workout for more fit users, emphasizing cardiovascular benefits and maximum fat burning. The program adjusts the intensity level, based on the actual heart rate, to maintain the rate at 80% of the theoretical maximum.
- LIFE FITNESS FIT TEST measures cardiovascular fitness and can be used to monitor improvements and endurance every 4-6 weeks.
ADDITIONAL FITNESS TESTS are similar to the FIT TEST workout, except that these programs are based upon specific predefined protocols. The available tests are:
- U.S. Army Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- U.S. Navy Physical Readiness Test (PRT)
- U.S. Marines Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- U.S. Air Force Fitness Test (PRT)
- Gerkin Protocol (International Association Of Fire Fighters)
- U.S. Federal Law Enforcement Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
Workout Profile: During a workout, interval hills and valleys appear in this window as rows of light stacked in columns. The number of lit rows within a column corresponds to an incline percentage.
Message Centre: This window displays step-by-step instructions for setting up a workout. During a workout, it displays calories, distance, time, incline, speed and heart rate. Additionally, the Message Centre displays calories per hour, METS, Watts, pace in minutes per mile/kilometre, and distance climbed, if enabled to do so.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 211cm x 94cm x 167cm (83" x 37" x 65.75")
Running Surface (L x W): 152cm x 51cm (60" x 20")
Unit Weight: 204kg (449lb)
Max. User Weight: 181kg (400lb)
Step-up Height: 33cm (13")
Product Code: LFTM24
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs