Please Note: This product is sold used and unrefurbished. The bikes have been cleaned and the rust has been touched up but are sold without any warranty. The photographs on this page shows examples of our as-is RevMaster Pro spin cycles. To buy the same bikes new with guarantee see here.
LeMond RevMaster Pro Spin Cycle by Hoist Fitness
The LeMond RevMaster Pro studio cycle is the brainchild of the legendary cyclist and three time Tour de France winner, Greg LeMond. Greg's experience and intimate knowledge of road cycles has enabled him to produce some of the world's best exercise bikes by accurately replicating the geometry of great road bikes. The user can cycle in an upright position or with the pedals stretched out and low. The wide range of adjustments available makes this an ideal training cycle for triathletes.
This next generation RevMaster Pro studio bike, powered by Hoist Fitness, comes with a set of sophisticated upgrades designed for maximum comfort and able to withstand the heightened workload of gyms and clubs. The adjustable handles and seat allow for the greatest comfort and muscle involvement and the powder coated finish protects the cycle's X-frame against sweat damage.
The RevMaster is manufactured to the most exacting standards. Every bike is tested prior to final packaging to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction. This allows us to offer you an exceptional warranty.
- Next Generation X-Frame: Gives you a better ride and allows easy access to all seat, height and handlebar adjustments.
- Cam Handles: Comfortable and easy to use, offers quicker adjustments without the hassle of pop-pins and threaded handles.
- More Adjustment Ranges: Allows a better fit with more comfort.
- Improved Corrosion Resistance: New electrolytic nickel plating, stronger than stainless steel.
- Flywheel Guard with Integrated Brake Assembly: Provides improved braking performance and doubles as a moisture guard.
- Kevlar Belt: Instead of a chain the RevMaster spin bike uses a tough Kevlar belt to provide a smooth and quiet ride.
- Accessible Resistance Knob: Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Just turn the knob to increase or decrease the intensity of your workout.
- Custom Cranks: Strong BMX custom cranks & bottom bracket designed to withstand greater force loads than conventional bikes.
- Highly Adjustable Seat: Easy to make adjustments, both up/down and back/forwards giving a wide range of accommodation of personal preferences.
- Solid Flywheel: 21.3kg (47lb) adjustable friction flywheel provides you with a realistic cycling experience.
- Pilot II Console (Optional): If added to your RevMaster Pro, it provides useful information about your workout (see below for more information).
(Optional) Console Information
The RevMaster Pilot II is an optional accessory that, when paired with the LeMond RevMaster Pro, is the most effective way to measure cycling performance, displaying cadence, time and distance pedaled. The Pilot can also display heart rate and estimated calories burned when used with a heart rate chest strap transmitter (not included). The Pilot is sold separately and is only available for use with the RevMaster Pro.
- Displays cadence/RPM, time, distance, heart rate and calories
- Coded system for no crosstalk
- Installs in 10 minutes (all components included)
- Wireless connection tracks cadence and heart rate
- Batteries included
Please Note: Heart rate and calories tracking requires a compatible wireless heart rate monitor.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 117cm x 94cm x 107cm (46" x 58" x 42")
Unit Weight: 65kg (143lb)
Max. User Weight: 159kg (350lb)
Condition: Unrefurbished / As Is
Product Code: LEMOND
0 out of 5 Stars
No Reviews available
Amazon reserves the right to review its charges from time to time. We can supply you with up to date details by e-mail, post or fax on request.
You must notify Amazon Leisure at least 24 hours before cancelling the date of delivery or installation of goods failing which a minimum fee will be chargeable.
You are liable for any incidental charges necessary to allow installation of the goods (including but not limited to the removal of fixtures and fittings e.g. doors and windows and any other cost necessary to permit installation to occur).
Returns must be made within 2 Weeks of delivery of those Goods, all transport and other re-delivery costs of whatever nature are paid by You unless the Goods have a defect or are not in accordance with the Contract in which case Amazon will meet the transport and collection/ redelivery costs